Monday, March 19, 2012

Panhandle Sun

Well, my first story is in. I wrote about the current and past forestry practices in the Park and the reasons for doing what they are doing. It's going to be a fun ride. I missed writing for publication, since the Spokesman-Review pulled the Handle Extra out of Idaho. That happened over a year ago and with the retiring of the Rathdrum Star, There hasn't been much chance of local news and features making the paper. 

The date of the first issue isn't set qite yet but it will be in the next few weeks. The paper will be available in racks in loctions we will alert you to as soon as they are extabished.
Advertisers can contact Mary Jane Honegger at: editor@panhandlesun.com or at 687-4030.

Circulation will be in Spirit Lake, Rathdrum, Bayview and Athol. That may expand later.

For news tips call Mary Ann or myself. I'm at 208-683-9107

No comments: