Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas 2015

As I sit here looking at a white landscape, I realize I should have used a low light setting, but with all that bright white out there, who knew? It is Christmas Eve and there are creatures stirring all over the place. Bald Eagles feasting on spawned out Kokanee, Seagulls and about 20 or so Canadian Greese that don't seem to know which direction south is.

Currently, I am snowed in. There is just too much snow imprisoning my car for an old Fart like me to try to dig out. So I guess I'll wait for Mother Nature to swing the pendulum back to melting temps. This doesn't cause blisters or heart attacks and requires nothing but patience.

I am stocked up with food and other necessities, so I'm just hunkered down waiting for Global Warming to return. Here's a picture of my car and it's coating of snow. Earlier it was hub cap deep but warmer temperatures has shrunk it some.

It is currently snowing ... Again. The temp is about 33 degrees so it won't probably stick but later is another story.

What with the two major wind events plus several days of snow along with two nights in a row that the power went out, I would say we will remember this year for a very long time.

 Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.


No comments: