Thursday, July 07, 2016

Bayview Daze Crowds

I got a glimpse of how the settlers felt when their wagon trains were circled with a thousand Indians surrounding them. My isolation was interrupted by large numbers of party types. Mostly from my perch,they were peaceful, but there is always at least on that gets out of line.

The fireworks were magnificent as always. I don't really know what went down in the town center, since I was house bound due to lack of parking. I've got a hitch in my gitalong, so can't walk much.

The weather cooperated and I believe the local businesses prospered.  At least we didn't have a forest fire this year. The Sheriff's Department cracked down on fireworks and after a very short start, officers responded quickly. The folks got the message and desisted.

We here in Bayview hope all of our visitors had a great time. We'll see you next year and the rest of the Summer.

No comments: