Monday, March 26, 2018

Birthday Party

I didn't count them but I would guesstimate that over forty friends and relatives attended my 80th birthday party which the Captain's Wheel organized for me.

There were three of four adult children present and a ton of grandkids, great-grandkids and many friends. It was an enjoyable experience, to say the least. I want to thank everyone for the cards and gifts. Since most of them were sent through my son, I don't have return addresses to send thank you notes but be assured I know who you are, and appreciate the gesture.

Some friends couldn't make it and they were missed. Planning has started for my 90th, plan on being there.

Mike in WV if you read this please call me at my new #. 208-683-1294.

I would be remiss if I didn't say thank you to Chan for deeply discounting the motel rooms, making it possible for my family to afford for the occasion.  

No comments: