Friday, July 09, 2021

Bayview Daze Thoughts

I carried several thoughts from Bayview Daze, The first was I don't think I've ever seen so many grossly fat peple in one place at the same time.

But what was facinating, was the peaceful day. With the exception of one young man lighting two firecrackers, who stopped when I yelled at him, not one boom was heard all day. Both residents and tourists behaved well during this hot dangerous weather. They are to be congratuated.

One thing happened for the first time in my 26 years living here though. I drove to church, then when I returned a woman had stolen my parking place while I was gone. She moved her car, but what nerve.

We were very lucky that the thunder storms stayed south of Bayview. No Fires, either man caused or not happened on our turf.

Have a great and safe rest of Summer.



  

No comments: