Friday, April 06, 2018

Kendra Bradley

Kendra Bradley has lived in our area for quite a while. Unfortunately she circulated in the drug community for much of that time.

She has pulled herself out of that situation and is clean now and living a different life.

Kendra is a hard worker and would do well in many jobs, but she lacks a car to get around. I am going to donate what I can and I urge all of you to step up and help this woman to  continue her rescue.

We cannot continue to trash drug users unless  they are beyond help. But those that have dragged themselves out of the Meth disaster, deserve our help to rehabilitate themselves.

I don't know whether she has a bank account, but if you send donations to me I will see that she gets every penny of it. Label it  "Kendra."

Herb Huseland
PO Box 884
Bayview, Idaho 83803

No comments: