Friday, December 27, 2013

Larry Justus R.I.P

It is with deep regret that for those of you that didn't hear, as I didn't, that Larry passed away December 4 after a long illness.

Larry, and his wife of many years own and operate the Lakeland RV Park in Bayview. To say this is a tragic end to a man that was everyone's friend is an understatement.

I'm not adding the usual statistics simply because I am unwilling at this time to disturb Liz and her family. I am sure, however that you, her friends would be welcome to call or visit.

There are very few giants in Bayview. Those that have lived and worked here for many years and in some cases, many generations. Liz and Larry have touched many lives and those that they touched are the better for it. Good bye, my friend. I'll miss you.

No comments: