Sunday, February 20, 2005

New Career

Would you believe that the crack of dawn is after 6:00 AM? My alarm goes off, and it's still dark...What's up with that? In my retirement, I went back to nature.
If God intended for us to get up at 6:00 AM, he quite naturally would have arranged it to be day-light out.

So fine, I make the sacrifice...I still think that having to turn on lights to get out of bed is un-natural...Then I have to find my way into the living room...Would you believe how hard it is to remember where that is, at that hour of the day???

I wolf down something unhealthy, but unidentified, and get the paper... The Spokesman-Review, of course...Now I have to find the house again! I forgot to turn on the coffee pot timer last night, and suddenly realize this is the twilight zone...

If I finally wake up, and begin to think. I'll get back to you...Whoever you are...

No comments: