Tuesday, June 07, 2005

If I could, would you

I am a poorly trained blogger. Having arrived at the ripe age of 67, I'm very lucky that I can find and understand the function of the on/off switch.

Having said that, I am irretrievably sucked in to this amazing stuff. One thing, though that escapes me, is how to manipulate the various options that exist on Blogger.com

I see all of these links to other blogs, and I'm sure that either these people don't like what I write, or, just simply write me off because I don't link to them.

The simple truth of the matter is that I don't know how. If I did, I would be delighted to refer others to my esteemed colleges...Help?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need any help - email me. My email is on my site

Anonymous said...

I am not offended that you have not linked me. Really!

I appreciate your curious and adventurous nature to undertake the internet. Many are not so bold!

Your blog is great -- you can do it!

Idaho Dad said...

Herb, the first time I put links onto my blog, I had to edit the template, and in the end I managed to completely mess my blog up to the point I had to start all over.

The best way to do it is to sit down and have someone show it to you. Like so many things in life, right?