Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Desert vs Jungle

Ah! The last day of a seemingly endless desert... Withdrawal at an end...

Huckleberries will be back tomorrow. The jungle that sometimes erupts in huckleberries is by far overshadowed by the desert we have had to endure during Dave's vacation. Why, we bloggers have actually resorted to entertaining each other...

I think I've done some of my best stuff during Dave's vacation, but during the hiatus I doubt we bloggers got the hits that we normally do.

By and large, I think everyone has been reasonably civil to each other, with the possible exception of today, where the debate seems to be heating up along liberal/conservative lines again.

Dave, you are getting back just in time, I think...

1 comment:

stebbijo said...

I am tired of being civil! We need to fix things! Being civil never won any damn wars!