Thursday, June 08, 2006

Weather, Whether Or Not

Is it me or have we had more intense Thunder Storms this Spring than usual. Last week-end, we had a short but intense rain storm that was of tropical dimensions.

Last night we have a fantastic light show. More flashes and booms are forecast for our immediate future. What I'm seeing though, is more intensity. Down blasts and tornados that were very rare, are coming more commonly.

Is it time to build an Ark? Is this going to be the pattern all Summer? If so, our fire season will be interesting.

3 comments:

JBelle said...

how the hell am I going to do this bike race if I can't train on the weekends? third weekend in a row it's rained. Roses look good, though.

Bay Views said...

I bet you do too...

stebbijo said...

This is the Idaho I remember -- one reason after so many years of lack of sun, I decided to move to where the grass is always green and the winter is almost non-existent -- Eastern Oklahoma. Then when we moved back to my 'homeland' I was greeted with this bizarre warm weather pattern that I did not recall.

Now -- this year it is all coming back to me.