Monday, April 18, 2005

Horny Old Goats

Much has been written lately about polygamy and horny old goats. As a horny old goat, I seriously resent that. The presumption that if you are old and sexually active, it's disgusting, comes from the wasted youth that thinks that they personally invented sex.

While I don't personally agree with polygamy, it's more that I could never find a way to understand one, let alone multiple wives. After all, how many Dog Houses can one sleep in?

But back to my personal resentment...

If you are a single male that has had several recent sexual encounters, you are a Stud...A man that is admired. Forget the lies he told to temporarily befuddle the young ladies...After all, that's expected, right?

On the other hand, a senior citizen that wants a little affection, is called names and is reviled.

Signed,
The Old Goat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So we have young studs and horney old goats - what about us middleaged guys? We don't have a moniker! I feel cheated! I guess I will just suck in my middle aged gut, flirt with the Starbucks Girls, and drive into the sunset in my overpowered 4x4 truck.

Hrumph.

Bay Views said...

I used pervert, while I was still young enough to prove it...

Anonymous said...

Score yourself a keyboard kill there...