Saturday, April 02, 2005

I'm so confused

I started this blog, at the urging of Dave Oliveria. During the start-up days, I was totally retired.

Now I find myself working full time, 45 hours a week. I'm loving it, but. Alas, I have been neglecting my blog. Since I started my blog, I have seen many other blogs show up. Apparently, most of them are more interesting than mine. Daily, in the Huckleberry column, several blogs are mentioned. Mine is not. Perhaps the blog phenomenon has over taken me, and more talented people have taken over. If so, so be it.

I now have to decide whether to continue this thing. Sometimes I find humor in stuff, and have to express it. Sometimes I have serious issues, and the need to express those.

Alas, what I need is feed-back. If you have enjoyed my past raving, please indicate by commenting. If not, then your silence will communicate all that is necessary.

Your Bayview Comen-tater,

Herb

5 comments:

Lil ol' me... said...

Hey there...CDADAVE here. I feel largely out-of-step lately with everyone on the Huck's blogsite...I get no comments from DaveO or anyone else...if you look at my blogsite, I get no reaction to what I write and I spill my guts every time I post something. Still, it's an outlet for me, even if no one reads it. Don't be discouraged. Write when you're inspired. Or, be like me, and write, even when you have NOTHING to say! Hang in there, man.

Anonymous said...

I especially enjoy your reganisms. You are very entertaining, especially your postings on our town of Bayview. Your posts are an intelligent, well written account of our small town history and our colorful residents. I hope you keep on blogging, playing the banjo and dancing. Maybe it could turn into a best seller.
jeanne

Anonymous said...

I like your blog -- you just were not posting for awhile.

I'll be checking in and see what is going on -- feel free to come on over and check out the AC

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Herb, You got alot to say. I have never known you not to have an opinion. Sounds like you might not be comeing back this year, so its a good way for me to keep an eye on you.

Anonymous said...

OMG -- you don't know what the AC is?

The AC is me!

The Angry Commentator