Sunday, March 05, 2006

Travels 'N Such

I decided, after posting my profile picture, (Me and banjo in South Carolina) to share some of the others taken on my road trip last fall. I am also trying to learn to upload and move pictures around. This is challenging for an old coot.






You are looking at the portal to the Cumberland Gap tunnel. Above the tunnel entrance is, of course the summit to Cumberland Gap, of Daniel Boone fame.



This is what Bayview looks like in the Fall, after the tourists leave. (Taken from my front porch) The leaves haven't fallen yet, it is still warm, and you can hear a pin drop, as the saying goes.





This is a picture of my Cousin in South Carolina, taken on my road trip of last fall. The Motorhome is in the background. Scottsville, S.C. is the farthest East I traveled. From there it was head West.

1 comment:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Looks like you are doing great!!

Toni