Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween at the Wheel



Hilarity reigned at the Captain's Wheel last night. As usual, the costumes were original, great, and on occasion, very popular.

One celebrant walked into the main Bar carrying a sign that brought down the house with cheers, whistles and the occasional signal that the subject of the sign was number one, using an alternate finger, of course.

The subject of ridicule was "Bob". One can only wonder which Bob he was referring to. Could it be that Bob Holland of Waterford Park Homes was the one?

Holding the sign was Chad, former employee of Waterford, and yours truly, Bayview Herb.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! THAT Bob. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'd bet DFO will want to use that photo!

Anonymous said...

I bet DFO will want that photo!!

Word Tosser said...

LOL LOL LOL..... as a blogger, I thought it meant no Bob from HBO... lol....until I read the rest of the story... too funny...

Anonymous said...

I can only wish that I was infamous enough to generate No Bob signs in real life North Idaho. That would rock. ;)

Bay Views said...

Alas, Bob, you are minor league compared to our despot Bob.