Monday, October 02, 2006

Political Warrior

I have been reading an exciting biography this week. It's the Life and Times of L. Keith Bulen. He was a king maker in Indiana, creating careers for such luminaries as Senator Lugar, and the current Governor of Indiana, Mitch Daniels.

Later, Bulen became the convention coordinator for the 1980 Republican Convention, held in Detroit, as well as holding the position of Eastern Regional Coordinator for Reagan/Bush.

It brought back memories of my own early years as a Young Turk in the Reagan campaigns of the sixties. So many parallels exist, that I felt like I lived in this biography myself. It is an extremely well written book, but then I may be prejudiced. You see, it was written by my brother, Stan Huseland. I'm very proud.

I can even arrange for the purchase of this book, if anyone is interested...

2 comments:

JBelle said...

cool.

Tumblewords: said...

Wow! That's neat, Herb!