Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Moslem Radicals

Most people that try to be reasonable, will say that "we are not at war with the religion, just the radicals that don't represent the Moslems."

My perception is, that after seeing the totally irrational uproar over the Danish cartoon, if you still believe that, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

I have felt for some time, that the radicals of the Moslem world have captured and now control all the major Moslem counties, including those most closely allied with our Country. Our government is in denial, and will remain firmly in that position.

Oil, and other strategic necessities preclude our official response to this situation. I reluctantly have concluded that we are, or will be at war with the entire Moslem World before long. I don't like coming to that conclusion, but after spending 18 Months in Morocco, in my youthful days, These folks take Jihad seriously.

We haven't experienced blind patriotism in this country like this. The closest I can come to relating this to the past, would be Japan in the forties. Most people form impressions by putting themselves in the other's position, then tell themselves, "I wouldn't act like that." That won't fly in this case. None of you could possibly think that way, or identify with that kind of religious fervor.

It's not going to go away, and It's going to get a lot worse. If history is any guide, this won't happen until we retire the rest of our strategic air fleet. I can see it now. Battle tank..."Target...Camel...1800 yards...Fire!"

1 comment:

Bay Views said...

Today, I had visitors from Brazil and Holland. A BIG welcome to Bayview, Idaho...