Tuesday, February 21, 2006

No Opinions Today

I have decided to proclaim today as "no opinion day." That doesn't mean that I don't have any, I'm just not going to be in everyone's face with them. This gives the unwashed, the ugly and the totally misinformed a day off without me bugging them.

Today only, I refuse to knuckle under to my base desire, which of course, is to set the World straight on as many issues as I have time for. You will not hear me say, "And when did you get you're lobotomy..." No...Today, I'm strictly a nice guy.

Most days, after reading the "Good Paper," I grind my teeth at our politicians for their incredible stupidity, curse at the slanted coverage of the reporters. Not today...I am the champion of love and understanding. I reek goodwill.

I better stay home today...Something is terribly wrong!

2 comments:

JBelle said...

You gotta get your groove back! Opinionated people=the best!

stebbijo said...

I understand Herb. We would not want to give cyberworld the perception that we were always pissed off at the world. I, too am a very nice person 'till I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE hence my "before I come unzipped warning!"

I am working on a big one -- I can feel it coming on! Got to keep 'em in check - never let them think you have really rolled over and given up. ;-)