Thursday, February 02, 2006

Vagina Monologues

Alright, already. What's up with the Spokesman-Review editorial staff now! First they become horrified at the Huckleberries Blog discussing the various gray areas of alledged rape. They didn't stop there. No! Today they announced a live showing of the Vagina Monologues in Coeur d' Alene. In that article, it was solemnly stated that they were offering discounted admission for single Mom's. This was justified by a pronouncement that the "vast majority" of divorced women were victims of spousal abuse.

I can certainly understand that many single Mothers have been abused, but what about women that are single because they were bitchy, or nags, or didn't keep up the home, or didn't buy beer on the way home. The vast majority were beaten? I don't think so.

But I digress. It appears to me that the Spokesman-Review editorial staff has a crotch obsession. I, for one, have never seen one that could talk. I have, however met a few that made me sit up and beg.

If we could just lift these p.c. wackos just a little above the waist. Perhaps they could obsess about navels. Now there is a thought. Why just the other day...

No comments: