Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Returning Home

Flying home on Southwest Thursday mid-afternoon. I'm hoping for an uneventful flight without extra entertainment vis-a-vis emergency landings. The trip was in some ways terrible and in others, where I got to visit relatives that in some cases I hadn't seen in 20 plus years, it was great. I think I needed to get out of Bayview for a while anyway.

I did a little writing, but the further I get into my novel, the worse the problems are. I may have bit off more than I can chew, but hey, It keeps me from getting bored. Spring is late this year and nothing seems to be progressing toward opening another restaurant in Bayview.

I'm going to take a giant leap of faith and plant my tomato seedlings this week. Warm weather must arrive eventually. We do have global warming and we deserve our share.

Hopefully, the obsessing over the legislature will be over soon and we can go on with our lives without the incessant political bickering. What is, is.If more people turnedout for the primaries and took an active part in the process, we would have a more balanced legislature. Until then we have to listen to sore losers and those that didn't bother to send representatives to Boise that don't seem to please anyone.

No comments: