Tuesday, June 10, 2014

FOR SAIL

It is time for me to retire from sailing. At 76, crawling around on the deck handling lines, hoisting sail is just not in the cards anymore. This is a 21 foot Venture. Included is the trailer it sits on. The boat has three sails. A main that needs replacing and two jibs. This is a perfect boat for beginners, or just someone that's wanting an inexpensive way to get out on the water.

You may contact me at either bayviewherb@gmail.com, or by phone, 208-683-9107. A main sail would cost between $400 and $700 depending on whether you buy used or new. The cockpit has a raised hatch so that there is standing room below deck. The price is at a no bargaining amount of $1200. I have been advised that it is under priced, but need to move it as my storage space is going away.  I'm available most days and would be happy to show it at your convenience.




No comments: