Sunday, June 15, 2014

REMEMBERING PEARL HARBOR

I received an e-mail from a site called Witnify.com asking permission to add my blog post," Remembering Pearl Harbor." I did so and you can read both my post and the web site on  http://witnify.com/pearl-harbor-remembered-2/.

Naturally I am pleased that it was honored in this way. To date, I have had 323,057 page views since I started this back about 7 years ago.

You will note that I have recently restricted comments to those that register with me. I have recently been plagued by a cyber-spammer that naturally remained anonymous. By requiring registration, people have to reveal who they are. It is not surprising how few will not give their identity. They simply don't have the guts to insult anyone and refuse to own it.

I hope all of you fathers are having a great day.








No comments: