Saturday, June 21, 2014

RAY STEVENS, MY GO TO GUY

 This will be a fairly short post. The reason? Because I found a Ray Stevens song that says it all. For you that haven't followed Ray's career, he started out in the fifties with politically incorrect songe like, "Ahab the Arab" followed by several other no touch subjects, I grew up listening to Ray and finally after many years, found myself in Branson, Missouri. It was early fall and I was heading back home after treking from Bayview to Indianapolis, on to South Carolina, thence back across Elvis country and evetually through the Ozarks to Branson.

I think at this point that Ray may be coloring his beard, since I'm 76 and I think he is older. But I digress. Here it is, unedited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2scxJNXjMI

Enjoy

No comments: