Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pajama Party

In my print column that published today, the date for the event at the Captain's Wheel was somehow edited from what I submitted, to Today. To clarify, The Wheel will host it's second Pajama Party Saturday, June 30. The featured band will be "The Keep." Live music will be performed both Friday & Saturday.

Prizes will be awarded for three categories. Originality, funniest and sexiest. I offered to come in my sleep costume, but since I sleep nude, my entrant was rejected on the basis of not fitting any of the categories. It was also pointed out that they would call the Cops.

The first Pajama Party held at the Wheel was a gas. It was held St. Patricks Day of this year and was such a success that management felt the need to do it again. Music starts at 8:00 pm, and since the weather is expected to be warm, those showing up in their skimpies should feel comfy, at least as to body temperatures.

1 comment:

Mommy Dearest said...

Woo Hoo, Herb. You need some bunny slippers to go with your ... er ... PJs.